Flexadin Advanced®Back to overview
The only dog joint supplement containing UC-II® and Boswellia Extract – helping you to do more with your dog.
- Unique mode of action
- Soothes stiff joints and supports joint structure
- Aids mobility and flexibility
- Supports long-term joint health
Flexadin Advanced is a unique product for the support of the metabolism of joints in the case of osteoarthritis (OA) in dogs.
What does the New Flexadin Advanced contain?
UC-II® is a very different ingredient when compared to the more conventional combination of glucosamine and chondroitin as it works by a process called ‘oral tolerisation’. Supports the natural body system that controls inflammation to maintain joint structure and function. UC-II® has positive results in multiple studies in dogs, horses and humans.
Boswellia Extract is a plant extract that supports the body’s natural anti-inflammatory processes. Traditionally used as a positive support for joint function and plays an important role in maintaining comfortable joint movement. It has been used for thousands of years and is continued to be used today because of its powerful and fast acting effects.
Vitamin E - antioxidant which neutralises free radicals, important in maintaining joint mobility.
Omega-3 - proven to soothe stiff joints.
By its unique formulation, Flexadin Advanced brings a real innovation to the joint support market for dogs!
Easy to give
Flexadin Advanced should be given as one chew daily, regardless of your dog's weight.
Unlike many other supplements, there is NO initial loading phase required.
Flexadin Advanced are a tasty and soft chew that can be given by itself as a treat or with your dog’s meal - we're confident they will love the pork liver flavour as dogs gave us a 95% on the palatability rating!
Flexadin Advanced are available in two different pack sizes:
- 30 chews
- 60 chews
The chews are stored in handy foil zip-lock packs, so that they remain fresh for longer.
Tips & Tricks
- With Brexit deal still in negotiation and a possibility of a ‘no deal’ scenario, there are no concrete answers just yet – but to help you become more informed, here is our Q&A on what we can find so far.
- We had a great time catching up with Mariann Bayliss, our sponsored agility handler last week. We met her competing dog, Ila, and her 5 month old puppy Coral.