Flexadin Plus®Back to overview
Flexadin Plus has been carefully formulated to support the metabolism of osteoarthritic joints in dogs and cats.
- Soothes stiff joints
- Helps to maintain joints structure and function
Flexadin Plus contains the traditional joint support ingredients, glucosamine and chondroitin, plus a unique combination of essential components for the maintenance of healthy and flexible joints, vitamin E, Omega-3 fatty acids and Devil’s Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens).
Glucosamine and Chondroitin
These traditional components provide ‘building block’ material for the production of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) and proteoglycans, important in maintaining the structural integrity of the joints (cartilage).
Vitamin E and Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Vitamin E and Omega-3 fatty acids help to maintain joint mobility and flexibility.
Vitamin E is a well-recognised antioxidant which helps to neutralise free radicals.
Omega-3 fatty acids - proven to soothe stiff joints.
Devil’s Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) is a South African plant, which supports the metabolism of joints.
Flexadin Plus is available in two different presentation packs.
- Cats and small dogs – 90 chews
- Medium and large dogs – 90 chews
The chews are stored in a handy foil zip-lock packs, so that they remain fresh for longer.
Flexadin Plus is a tasty and soft chew, which can be given to your pet at any time of the day, by itself as a treat or with their meal. Once-a-day administration, dependent on your pet’s weight.
As is the case with the majority of joint support products containing glucosamine and chondroitin, the daily amount should be doubled for the first 4-6 weeks of use. Flexadin Products are available from your local vets practice or available from online from participating retailers.
Tips & Tricks
- With Brexit deal still in negotiation and a possibility of a ‘no deal’ scenario, there are no concrete answers just yet – but to help you become more informed, here is our Q&A on what we can find so far.
- We had a great time catching up with Mariann Bayliss, our sponsored agility handler last week. We met her competing dog, Ila, and her 5 month old puppy Coral.