JOIN THE MOVEMENT COMPETITION FOR VET PRACTICES TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Promoter is: Vetoquinol UK Ltd, Steadings Barn, Pury Hill Business Park, Nr Alderton, Towcester, Northamptonshire NN12 7LS.
- The competition is only open to staff in RCVS-registered veterinary clinics in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and IoM.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions, and that they have the permission from their employer to enter.
- Entry route is by posting an image of a dog on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, with the hashtag #JoinTheMovementNow. Only original posters qualify, not those who share the post. To qualify for the free lunch prize draw, the name of the practice also needs to be tagged in the post, so it can be identified.
- There is no limit to the number of entries – each qualifying social post is eligible each month for the full duration of the promotion. Maximum one win per clinic (at a single postal address).
- Each draw will take place on the first working day of each month at 12 o’clock pm. All qualifying social posts will be entered that are reported by each social media platform up to 1 hour before the draw time. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all cumulative qualifying posts.
- Draws will run every month until notice of termination is published on www.jointhemovementnow.co.uk – with not less than one month’s notice being given.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not reported for whatever reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified on www.jointhemovementnow.co.uk.
- The prize is as follows: A food delivery from a local outlet for up to £200. Prize delivery is subject to there being a service that delivers to the veterinary clinic. No cash alternatives. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute with another prize of equivalent value without giving notice. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected or not connected with this promotion. The food supplier not the Promoter is responsible for the quality of the food delivered, and the Promoter will not accept liability for consequential loss or damages in the event of a quality issue with the food.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of their winning monthly draw, in order for the winning food order to be agreed and placed. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond back to the Promoter within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All winners agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, client, dog or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the winner’s prior consent.
- Each winner’s name will be available within 28 days of their winning monthly draw by emailing UK_Marketing@vetoquinol.co.uk
- Winning a prize in a commercial promotion may have tax implications for the recipients. Winners should refer to their employer and/or tax advisor for advice.